Halloween 09 Trailer Halloween 09 Trailer

Looks pretty cool

Is the whole version coming out Halloween? Should be good!
Thanks for using my song!

VitalTrigger responds:

Yep, no better day to upload it than Halloween.

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Wow, I'm not sure I can top the previous review.

Well anyway, it's definitely important for all musicians to be able to read sheet music. I suggest teaching rhythms as well though. It was a good tutorial all in all, and although it could have been more engaging/exciting, it's certainly a good thing to have on Newgrounds.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, I agree. The in depth tutorial for tablature is about 20% done. I'm covering EVERYTHING there is to tablature, so expect to see a lot of that stuff. I've also added more sound effects, better AS, and made it more visually appealing, so that should help it too lol.

I hope you stay tuned and watch for the future tutorials!

Thanks for the review!

A shitload of tests A shitload of tests

o.o death orgy

It was still pretty cool though, I liked the blood effects and such.

Cryptik responds:

thanks :)

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

This is fun.

It takes a while to figure out the levels, but it's a fun game! Should be could be front page.
BTW thanks for using a song of mine ;)

Kindsight Kindsight

Sick

The main melody is simple but comes correct and I really like the beat you have. I made a mashup of this song with two other songs from Newgrounds (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list en/267165). If you don't like it tell me and I'll take it down. Thanks for inspiring me though man.
Peace

_Drop_ _Drop_

I love this song man

So much I made a mashup of it with 2 other songs from NG. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/267165
If you don't like it tell me and I'll take it down, but this song is awesome. Smooth beat that really meshes with the chill guitar.
Peace

vanguard182 responds:

i'm flattered you thought it was good enough to make a remix of it, keep up the good work i like it

Oblivion theme remix Oblivion theme remix

Decent

I think Adamtechno is right, you could use a few more instruments to add to the melody underneath the main melody, but at the same time I think there is a lot of unnecessary background noise that just sounds screechy and takes away from the underlying melodies (like the arpeggio you have going at around 0:36). The drums could also be improved and added to, but overall it's a pretty decent, cool remix.

gOdiZ responds:

Thanks but this is sooo old now haha.