Kindsight Kindsight

Sick

The main melody is simple but comes correct and I really like the beat you have. I made a mashup of this song with two other songs from Newgrounds (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list en/267165). If you don't like it tell me and I'll take it down. Thanks for inspiring me though man.

_Drop_ _Drop_

I love this song man

So much I made a mashup of it with 2 other songs from NG. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/267165
If you don't like it tell me and I'll take it down, but this song is awesome. Smooth beat that really meshes with the chill guitar.

vanguard182 responds:

i'm flattered you thought it was good enough to make a remix of it, keep up the good work i like it

Oblivion theme remix Oblivion theme remix

Decent

I think Adamtechno is right, you could use a few more instruments to add to the melody underneath the main melody, but at the same time I think there is a lot of unnecessary background noise that just sounds screechy and takes away from the underlying melodies (like the arpeggio you have going at around 0:36). The drums could also be improved and added to, but overall it's a pretty decent, cool remix.

gOdiZ responds:

Thanks but this is sooo old now haha.

Crimson Tide - Roll Tide Crimson Tide - Roll Tide

Epic

This is amazing. I'm not sure how it sounds so epic but it does.
Did you use FL Studio or something else?
Damn this track is hot.

TenchuX responds:

It is indeed made in FL Studio. Glad you enjoyed it.

Starship Supercool_ Starship Supercool_

Wow

This is a really awesome song. You are clearly a very talented musician and a good singer, and I don't really think the pronunciation/accent takes away from the song at all. The quality and clarity of the sound is a lot higher than most other songs on this website and it sounds very professional. I'm anxiously anticipating the next song from you. Thanks for making this and releasing it for free, it's going right on my iPod.

[klic] One More Dance [klic] One More Dance

cool yo

I like it. Out of curiosity what was that bass you used? It's pretty cool, kinda reminds me of that Animusic thing a little.

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: Verge Escapement <|>: Verge Escapement

Pretty cool

Your guitar skills are intense but the drums lost you a point. If you need a live drummer contact me, I have decent recording quality (Snowball usb mic) and can probably help you out. But this song on the whole has a cool sound to it. Definitely you're a shredder.

Throw it Away Throw it Away

Blimey

She's got a lovely voice. The guitar is smooth and compliments the vocals well, and the drums fall right in the pocket. This song is fantastic.

sorohanro responds:

Thanx, I'm glad you like it.

?????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

Whoa

With iPod headphones, this is like someone's standing between my brain and my left hear, playing a high-speed game of squash against the right wall of my skull.
This is the most bizarre aural sensation I have felt in a while.
Thank you I think?

Chronamut responds:

lol no problem! Panning is my specialty! :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Robotic Undead Robotic Undead

Dude this is cool.

I like your music. It's really chill and stuff. Unlike the other reviewers I think the orchestra is pretty cool in the beginning. I like the way it builds up. Good work, make more like this.

jUMPYm4X responds: